Saturday, March 29, 2008

Skybus Flight Attendants



Every time I've flown Skybus, I have found the flight attendants do a fairly good job of keeping everyone entertained. Yes, they have quite different attitudes than your typical legacy carrier cabin worker, but in general, they are pleasant, and have always met our needs. And we always tip them, since they are working for a measly $9.00 bucks an hour. During this training video, they don't seem to mind the low wage, as they are all happy and smiling. I think I even recognize one of the trainees in this picture, the woman with the white shirt and light blue scarf.

1 comment:

Perfumes said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Perfume, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://perfumes-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.