Monday, July 9, 2007

Skybus Ticket Counter at Port Columbus

My wife and I flew through Port Columbus on United Airlines this past week, and we had the opportunity to check out the digs of Columbus based Skybus Airlines. Over the next few days, I'll post some of the photos from our little scouting trip. First up is the ticket counter. There were three, yes three employees hanging out at the counter, and one of them was actually sitting down! I was kinda shocked by this, since Skybus is all about efficiency and saving money. The mere fact that one was sitting down was quite unprofessional. Lets hope the company takes care of this. Idle employees means that my $10 tickets could even be cheaper! Anyways, the check-in kiosks looked pretty typical, but they were painted with orange and even had fake wood on the side. Nice Touch. So, from just looking at the check-in table, I'll give the overall appearance an 8, but the fact there were idle employees, one sitting down, rates about a 3. Stay tuned, in the upcoming days I'll have pictures of the boarding area, the aircraft, and boarding procedure!

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kat said...

Tom, have you heard anything about Skybus' newest destination, Punta Gorda, FL....such as when we can start booking flights? My family down there said the airport looks
"ready to open". Thanks.